Kindergarten math is a set of 400 interactive exercises that teach mathematics to young kids. Kids learn counting, number recognition, sequences, addition and subtraction for numbers 1 to 20 in small fun exercises. It is useful for kids ages 4 to 7. * 6 games to teach math basics* Learn to recognize and order numbers* Understand the meaning of plus and minus* Hear explanations and hints in English* Earn rewards for playing games* No third-party ads and No data collection
The games are -
* Counting Kids use their finger to move the right number of objects into the box.
* Sequences Kids move numbers to complete the sequence.
* Mazes Kids follow the given number with their finger to get the fish to the aquarium.
* Tens & Ones Kids put 10 and 1 coins from given set in separate jars to total the number on the screen.
* Addition Kids add objects to the box matching the first number. Then, add the second number of objects. Count the total number of objects to get the answer. This teaches the concept of addition.
* Subtraction Kids add objects to the box matching the first number. Then, remove the second number of objects. Count the objects left to get the answer. This teaches the concept of subtraction.
Our StoryWhen we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldnt find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.